Til forsiden
Til forsiden
Gjerrigforum.com Forum Hovedsiden -> Sparetips i hverdagen -> How to Optimize a Turn Milling CNC Machine for Paramount Per

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema Vis Forrige Tema :: Vis Neste Tema
 How to Optimize a Turn Milling CNC Machine for Paramount Per
Av Innlegg
lanavape
Uerfaren Gjerrigknark

Ble Medlem: 15 Mar 2023

Rykte: 12.3

Tirsdag 12 Mars 2024, 7:39
Svar med Sitat
CNC milling machines are the workhorses of the modern manufacturing world. These versatile machines can be used to create a wide variety of parts and products, from small components to large ones. One of the most popular milling methods is known as turn-milling.

Turn-milling is one of the most versatile machining operations out there. In turn-milling, the workpiece is held in a chuck and rotated while a milling cutter is fed into the workpiece. The milling cutter then removes material from the latter. The rotation during the turn-milling process creates a helical path. Which makes the shape of the cutting edge of the cutting tool best suited to the respective milling operation.

This machining operation is used to create a variety of odd shapes and features on a workpiece that cannot be created using a traditional mill. These include threads, grooves, and other internal features on a workpiece. Since turn-milling is a two-step operation, the two separate steps can be repeated multiple times on the same workpiece, while different cutting tools are used in each step. The first step being to turn the workpiece on a lathe which creates the cylindrical shape, and the second is the milling of the piece and creating the desired product.

Choosing between turn-milling processes
Face turn-milling on a 4 or a 5-axis machine is a great way to quickly and accurately remove material from the outside of a workpiece. This type of machining is often used for creating complex shapes or for machining parts with very tight tolerances.

It is a better-suited option when it comes to machining external and slender components. This is because it allows for a smaller tool diameter which results in a smaller contact area with the workpiece, and therefore less torque is required to achieve the same cutting action. In addition, shorter tool extensions will also reduce the risk of tool breakage, especially when machining on a not a natural cylindrical surface.

Meanwhile, periphery turn-milling is the type of machining recommended for creating internal features on a workpiece. This process is well suited for creating threads in narrow slots or with rounded corners.
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding Besøk Medlemmets Nettside

Updated Home Decor Site
Av Innlegg
FrankJScott
Majestetisk Gjerrigknark

Ble Medlem: 25 Aug 2022
Rykte: 139.3

Onsdag 13 Mars 2024, 1:04
Svar med Sitat
To the guy asking about safavieh madison loane, target wall sconce, zen room decor, crystal wall lights, hammered silver necklace, large canvas wall art for living room, custom pendant necklace, bohemian wall decor, spider ceiling light, pink modern rug, gold filled initial necklace, smart porch light, hanging decorations, 14k gold cross necklace, home depot stair runner, recessed wall sconce, vintage diamond necklace, white teak wall light, cantilever table lamp, food warmer buffet, I recommend this trays for arch mirror ikea, kelly wearstler rugs, mejuri pendant, hygge decor, white and gold table lamp, best bathroom sconces, tiffany & co heart necklace, modern black and gold chandelier, eye locket chain, white and gold light fixture, flush mount chandelier light, french country wall decor, wayfair kitchen island lighting, bone inlay table lamp, white stone pendant, bling home decor, funky decor, horse home decor, twig chandelier, 2 light sconce, also. See More High Rated Twitter Video Downloaders Website 7d53a4c
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding Send e-post Besøk Medlemmets Nettside AIM Adresse ICQ Nummer

Useful Product Blog
Av Innlegg
FrankJScott
Majestetisk Gjerrigknark

Ble Medlem: 25 Aug 2022
Rykte: 139.3

Torsdag 21 Mars 2024, 21:26
Svar med Sitat
Please try Google before asking about New Product Tips 4e83617
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding Send e-post Besøk Medlemmets Nettside AIM Adresse ICQ Nummer

Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    Side 1 av 1 Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet

Tips en venn | Viktig informasjon | Legg til i favoritterAnnonsere? | Tips oss

20©05 Copyright Gjerrigknark ANS

Utviklet av Knut Reistad i samarbeid med Nett24