Til forsiden
Til forsiden
Gjerrigforum.com Forum Hovedsiden -> Hjemmesidelaging -> Guide to bet 3/4 handicap in football betting

Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema Vis Forrige Tema :: Vis Neste Tema
 Guide to bet 3/4 handicap in football betting
Av Innlegg
macgaihari1
Uerfaren Gjerrigknark

Ble Medlem: 22 Apr 2023

Rykte: 11.2

Tirsdag 05 Mars 2024, 3:57
Svar med Sitat
A 3/4 handicap brings a lot of confidence to football bettors. This relatively high handicap level is favored by the gambling community both domestically and internationally because of the thrilling and enticing sensation it brings.
"What does 3/4 mean?" is not a question that intimidates most sports bettors. However, for beginners, it's essential to understand yellow card betting tips this concept thoroughly before engaging in actual betting.

What is a 3/4 handicap?
The 3/4 handicap is explained as a 0.75 goal handicap given to the favorite team in Asian football betting. It's also known as a half-goal handicap.
In simple terms, a 3/4 handicap means the favorite team must win by at least one goal to surpass the handicap successfully. Meanwhile, the underdog team only needs to hold the opponent to a draw to succeed in achieving this goal.
The Macau odds ratio is widely used when discussing the 0.75 handicap. Macau odds are considered one of the most popular handicap levels today.
For matches with relatively significant disparities, you may encounter handicaps ranging from half a goal to one goal, as mentioned above. In live betting odds, bookmakers often indicate such matches with a 0.5/1 handicap.
When the home team is given a 3/4 handicap, it means they have a slight advantage rather than just a home-field advantage. Conversely, if the visiting team is given a 3/4 handicap, it means they are significantly stronger than their opponents.
Every online betting platform offers different odds, but the differences are not significant. This occurs because they have separate teams of analysts who provide the most accurate handicaps based on the teams' form, head-to-head history, squad strength, and weather conditions.
For beginners, the concept of a 3/4 handicap may seem vague. Some resort to keyword searches, but the results often provide explanations that are difficult to understand.
Apart from the aforementioned 3/4 handicap level, many bettors are particularly interested in TX 3/4. This refers to a 0.75 goal handicap in total goals betting and is not related to Asian handicaps.
Players need to understand this distinction to avoid confusion between a 3/4 handicap and a total goals 3/4 bet.
Determining the outcome in a 3/4 handicap
In the above section, I've only explained what a 3/4 handicap means. However, that alone isn't sufficient for a bettor to confidently engage in such an exciting betting market.
You need to understand the rules of winning and losing a 3/4 handicap bet. With the appearance of half goals, there's an additional outcome to consider: winning or losing half.
By knowing these potential outcomes, you can calculate whether it's worth wagering. Consider if the potential loss is too significant if you lose, and if the winning amount compensates adequately for the risk involved.
In this article, I'll break down what a 3/4 handicap means into two fixed scenarios. Besides the method of division below, some experts also employ alternative division styles.

Find out more information : free vip betting tips telegram

What does the half ball explanation mean in real-life examples?
I have already answered in detail how many balls are 3/4 in the above section. However, the basic explanation of the 3/4 ball handicap may not be sufficient for beginners to fully grasp the concept.
Therefore, I have found some closest examples to help you better understand the 3/4 ball handicap.
Example : 3/4 ball handicap in the entire match Leeds United vs Bournemouth
The highly anticipated match between Leeds United and Bournemouth in Round 15 of the English Premier League is handicapped. The clash at Elland Road will take place at 10:00 pm on November 5, 2022.
The Asian handicap for the entire match is set at a 3/4 ball handicap in favor of the home team. Leeds is showing signs of revival while Bournemouth is still performing inconsistently.
A bettor places 1,000,000 VND on Leeds United:
Winning the full amount: The home team wins by a margin of 2 goals or more. Winnings=1,000,000 * 0.97=970,000 VND.
Winning half the amount: The home team wins by a margin of 1 goal. Winnings=1,000,000 * 0.97 / 2=485,000 VND.
Losing all the money: The home team is held to a draw or loses by a margin of 3/4 ball handicap.
A bettor places 1,000,000 VND on Bournemouth:
Winning the full amount: The away team draws or wins against the opponent by any score. Winnings=1,000,000 * 0.96=960,000 VND.
Losing half the amount: The away team is beaten by the opponent by a margin of 1 goal. Loss=1,000,000 / 2=500,000 VND.
Losing all the money: The away team is beaten by the opponent by a margin of 2 goals or more in the 3/4 ball handicap.

Explaining the 3/4 ball handicap with 3 specific examples above surely dispels any doubts in the minds of bettors. These are 3 cases where the 3/4 ball handicap can be encountered in online football betting.
Surefire tips for always winning 3/4 handicap betting
Choosing the 3/4 ball handicap often makes new players hesitant and bewildered. In fact, this level of difference is quite easy to play when the gap is close to almost 1 goal.
You just need to assess whether the favorite team has a greater than 50% chance of winning the 0.75 ball handicap. If they are sure to win more than 50%, you can immediately place your bet.
However, the underdog is also not a bad choice; they just need to hold the opponent to a draw to win money. Even if this team loses by a margin of 1 goal, the player only loses half of the capital, which is quite generous!
I have compiled and summarized some highly effective betting strategies from experts. These tricks have been verified to bring positive results when playing 3/4 ball handicap.
Bet on the favorite team if the match has the following factors:
The odds ratio for the favorite team's 3/4 ball handicap is not too high (from 0.84 to 0.94).
The over/under odds are stable (over 2.5 goals), meaning the favorite team plays quite openly.
Matches with main handicaps of 1/4 or 1/2 but increase to 3/4 close to kick-off.
The favorite team plays at home, the home advantage plus the slightly superior strength ensures the chance of winning.
The form and scoring performance of the favorite team are high.
The head-to-head history fully supports them in recent years.
Bet on the underdog team in matches possessing the following factors:
The payout ratio for the underdog's 3/4 ball handicap is reliable (from 0.85 to 0.92).
Matches with main handicaps of 1 or 1 1/4 but decrease to 3/4 before starting.
The over/under odds are at 2.25 or 2 goals, meaning both teams play tightly and slowly.
The underdog team plays at home, with a higher chance of creating surprises with the half ball handicap.
The defensive form of the underdog team has been very good recently.
The head-to-head history is balanced between the two sides or leans towards the underdog team.

Conclusion
The 3/4 ball handicap is not too difficult for all bettors, whether they are experienced betting tips website or newcomers. Especially for experts, this handicap level brings many victories to them.
3/4 in football is always a prominent keyword on betting forums. The betting community can explain this to each other based on the knowledge above.
Vis Medlemmets Profil Send Privat Melding

Vis Innlegg fra:   
Start Nytt Tema   Svar på Tema    Side 1 av 1 Alle klokkeslett er CET (Europa)

Gå Til:  
Du kan ikke starte nye temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke svare på temaer i dette forumet
Du kan ikke endre dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke slette dine egne innlegg i dette forumet
Du kan ikke delta i avstemninger i dette forumet

Tips en venn | Viktig informasjon | Legg til i favoritterAnnonsere? | Tips oss

20©05 Copyright Gjerrigknark ANS

Utviklet av Knut Reistad i samarbeid med Nett24